Monday, July 19, 2010

More Butterflies


I don't remember another year when there were so many butterflies and so many different kinds! I'm still trying to get a photo of the white one with pale blue markings, but no luck yet. It's interesting how some of them almost know you're there with a camera and spread their wings so you can get a good shot, like the one in the top photo. Others never open their wings unless they're flying off, like the yellow one in the bottom photo. That's a lovely picture, but I wish I could get a picture of the tops of it's wings. They're bright buttercup yellow with grey markings. I guess she's shy.

2 comments:

Fred & Lynn Racey said...

Great pictures dZoe1 They are really hard to get with a digital camera with its' delay. Nice work.

Kim Miles said...

LOVE the butterflies!