Monday, August 31, 2009

I Was Afraid This Would Happen

**Yawn** This is the best picture I could find of "boring".

I started this blog a few months ago under protest. My friend, Tina, said that my friends and customers would enjoy reading about my thoughts, my life and my jewelry making endeavors. I wondered who would want to read about my boring life, and how in the world would I ever come up with things to write about? I started out fine, telling you about my work and the co-op galleries and my lack of work and a weekend trip and other stuff as it came along. Now, it's happened. There's nothing to talk about. It's just the same-old-same-old.

I follow several blogs and get frustrated sometimes when my favorite people go for DAYS without blogging. Now I understand. There comes a point where there's just nothing. Nothing cool to take a picture of and show you... no new work to brag about... I'm even finding Facebook boring. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a blog break for awhile and not feel guilty about it. If there's something that you out there in blogsville want to know about me, leave a comment. I'll be back when something exciting happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it. i haven't had much interesting stuff happening either. sometimes you just have to take a break.

Alice Walkowski said...

Okay to take a breather, but don't be gone too long.

diane allison-stroud said...

geez, just found you! how fun you are to read about! will continue catching up on your old posts while you take a break, just don't make it toooo long!