Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gentlemen (and Ladies), Start Your Engines!

OK, folks. This is it. Today is November first and my BIG, BIG BIRTHDAY SALE has started. Just go to my Etsy Store and click on the link for the section where all the sale items are and you'll see what's been listed so far. I'm still working on it and everything should be listed by tomorrow, I hope. There are the following gimmicks attached to this sale: If you also have a birthday in November you can get another 10% off the already-marked-down price. If your birthday falls on the 17th of any month you also get 10% off. That means, of course, that if you share the same birthday as me you'll get 20% off! You have to be able to prove this by either sending me a scanned copy of your dirver's license, or by some other method like your Facebook page.


And... that's not all!!!....



Everyone who makes a purchase this month will get their name put into a drawing to win these lovely earrings... a $20 value... yours free just for purchasing. And, you'll pay NOTHING to have your purchases sent to you by standard US Postal service mail.

OK. Sorry. Can you tell that I spend too much time late at night watching info-mercials?

No comments: