Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Snow of the Season


And possibly Lola's first snow. I don't know, since I have no idea how old she is. But probably her first snow. She didn't like it very much and after scattering the birds under the bird feeder, she came right back inside. This photo was taken yesterday morning and by afternoon there was 3 inches or so on the ground.

Today is bitter cold and windy. So windy that all of my trees look like Whomping Willows. Thank goodness I can stay inside by the fake fireplace. I don't HAVE to go anywhere until Wednesday. Hopefully by then, the Canadians will want their air back.

3 comments:

Fred & Lynn Racey said...

Brrr!!! Sure am glade you have that little fake fireplace and Lola to keep you warm. Will definitely give your regards to the Sierra's.

KristiBowmanDesign said...

They are so funny!! My girls wanted outside in the snow so bad but when I let them out they just ran out barked a few times and then came back to the door begging to come back in. They'd do that as often as I'd open the door for them. So much fun!

Mitzi Miles-Kubota said...

I see by your fb posts that the newness wore off! That's the way it is with snow.