Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Foto 12/23


Happy Holidays, everyone! Here's a little Christmas eye candy for your enjoyment. Be sure to look closeley at the tattoo on David's ab.....

I've been having fun with http://www.photofunia.com/ They have several templates that you can imbed your own pictures in. Wouldn't it be cool if the President had a picture of me?


And, this one.... oh, my....


I've done some with my friends' faces and with that, and the "Elf Yourself" video I did with their pictures, they're going to run every time I pull out my camera from now on. I've obviously had too much time on my hands this week!

As usual, I'm going to be doing a lot of driving and a little visiting over this holiday weekend, but it will be worth it to be able to see all of my family. I hope you and yours have a magical Christmas.

2 comments:

Alice Walkowski said...

Very Clever. I'll have to see if I can do that with garage boy! You have a very merry Christmas too and a Happy New Year.

watergirl designs by sharon bass said...

well, well, i didn't realize you were such a vixen ;)