Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lately I Hate This Blog

I'm just not inspired to keep up with it. And when some time goes by without a post I feel guilty and it weighs on me, always in the back of my mind. I look at my stats and that's discouraging, too. Over the last 15 posts there have been an average of 14 views and exactly 7 comments. I really appreciate those of you that read and comment, but there's just not enough of you to make me feel like this is a worthwhile effort. So, I'm done. For now. I might be back, though, who knows? I'm at least done until next year.

5 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Oh my but I feel the same way about blogging lately. I think it might be a case of 'real' life taking front and center stage, maybe? Anyhoo, given we are just about neighbors, I do hope we can keep in touch somehow. Enjoy your break, your hiatus, and whatever you decide to do with your blog. Happy holidays.

Zoe Nelson said...

LeAnn, we always have Facebook!

Izzy said...

Zoe, you know I feel the exact same way. My hiatus from social media has actually been quite wonderful. I will be sad not to see you here, but I know that a break does wonders for the soul. Take care and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Alice Walkowski said...

Hopefully, you feel refreshed after your break and come back. I would miss reading about what is happening with you. Yes there is Face book but it's not as thorough. Have a Merry Christmas and relax. Hope to read more in 2013.

Fred & Lynn Racey said...

I know the feeling very well and have quit several times. It seems like each time I do, I encounter someone I didn't know was visiting it and I continue for a while. Lately I've come to rely more on pictures, which I hope you will consider. Mostly because I still hear people who comment on how much they like your work and see it here first. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Lola!