Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank you!

A big THANK YOU to Metal Clay Today magazine for featuring this blog in their "Best of the Blogs" section. (I tried to get you a picture of the cover of the fall issue, but I'm working at the gallery today and our computer here just couldn't handle that.) And a warm welcome to all the new readers who have found me through the article. The author called this a "tranquil blog"... Sometimes, but not all the time!

Metal Clay Today is a free, quarterly online magazine. Their banner states
"Metal Clay Today is devoted to giving recognition, encouragement and a voice to the many gifted artisans, teachers and enthusiasts in the metal clay world."
I feel very honored to have been chosen out of all the bloggers out there that write about metal clay. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Alice Walkowski said...

Congrats Zoe. I'll have to check it out.

anne beach said...

Wow that's great!!! You know I love your blog : ))